Asics Gel Nimbus 21 Blue Mens Running Shoes
These Asics Gel Nimbus 21 Mens Running Shoes are packed full of plush cushioning and special technologies to respond to your natural stride. The GEL-NIMBUS 21 shoe is fitted with the I.G.S (Impact Guidance System) technology: a construction technique that allows the shoe to respond to your natural gait. The TRUSSTIC SYSTEM technology provides added stability so you can focus on pushing yourself further than ever. The upper is made from Jacquard mesh and will fit snugly, allowing air to flow and keep the foot fresh as you run and run. The famous GEL technology in the front and rear sole gives you energized cushioning in the form of shock-absorbing silicone for heavy-impact activity. Meanwhile, FLYTEFOAM Propel technology in the midsole offers excellent bounce and toe-off. This lightweight foam formulation has a special high-energy return elastomer helping to put a spring in your step. Gain even more bounce with the SpEVA insole, which also helps the shoe last. To ensure a great fit, there's an external heel counter which holds your heel firmly, keeping you comfortable as you pound the miles. And we've added an AHARPLUS heel plug on the outsole to help you be able to run as long as you want. This ASICS High Abrasion Resistance Rubber is a tough rubber compound used to reduce excessive wear. If the light is dim you'll still be seen thanks to the reflective detail included. All of this lets the shoe take the strain so you can concentrate on what matters: your breathing and your pace.
- Rarefoot and forefoot gel allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle
- Impact guidance system to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- Flytefoam propel technology provides supreme bounce thanks to a unique elastomer compound.
- Spevafoam 45 lasting for a soft platform feel and improved comfort
- Flytefoam lyte technology provides continuous cushion thanks to organic nano fibers
- Ahar outsole placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability
- Guidance trusstic system technology reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoe.
- Heel clutching system technology an exoskeletal heel counter provides improved support and creates improved heel fitting environment.
- Reflectivity contains reflective materials designed to enhance visibility during low light hours
- Model number: 1011A541-021